Sunday 15 June 2014

When NoFap is hard because you're happy

I've had a bit of a turn in my life. Nothing special happened but I have been in a good mood lately and it feels like it is here to stay. The problem with this is that it makes not masturbating difficult. Not because I want to celebrate by doing it but because I've got to the point when I think back on my previous relationship and think of it is as a good thing. My imagination seem to play back some of the times me and my ex were intimate and instead of me wishing I was with him I appreciate the experiences we shared. However, it makes me horny, real horny.
But it's getting easier and easier to control these thoughts and my fingers are still under control. I think that most people don't experience a turning point the way I have done it. I didn't expect to do it but I have and it feels really good. I'm pretty sure I will go through something difficult again that might bring me down again but I know that if I keep with my promises there will be a turn around again and I can be happy without any kind of sexual pleasure. When the day comes when I will have sex again I will hopefully enjoy it and create new memories but I can wait until that day. I don't need that kind of stimulation to be happy. I've proved that to myself now.

No comments:

Post a Comment