Thursday 19 June 2014

1 month mark

I started this journey a  month ago. When I started it I wasn't in a good place at all. I was a broken person. My life wasn't going anyway I wanted and I literally felt like I couldn't achieve anything. Not masturbating didn't make me achieve anything but my change in attitude did. I learnt that I have to find other ways to feel happy and that short term happiness is not something I need to aim for in life and I need to work hard.
My life turned around a couple of weeks ago. There was nothing specific that made me become happy but I think that me proving to myself that I could achieve things made me realise that I can do without some kind of happiness in my life. All happiness is not good happiness.
I sometimes miss masturbation. It's not because I'm horny or craving it but it is because I miss the pleasure but I can do without. Of course I feel the urge sometimes but it is becoming less and less. In fact, I don't want sex anymore the way I did. I want to wait until it is with someone I care about. A lot.
There are times when I still think I'm in this for the wrong reasons but in the end I'm planning on sticking with it. What's the point starting with a bad habit?
I know my posts are being less frequent but I am quite busy at the moment but I'll keep you updated on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment